I think that in this point I will start to see many new characters like I remember there was allies Katniss had in the Quarter Quell like Beetee, Finnick, and many others. I think this is when many new characters are introduced and new personalities are introduced. Soon, many characters start to change, like one example is how Peeta gets manipulated by the Capitol and turns from good to evil. As I remember this starts to happen either during the games, or at the end of the games (if he is in the Quarter Quell because I totally forgot!)
But as I remember from the book, Katniss doesn't change much throughout this book, the one thing I think has definitely changed about her is that she knows how Panem works, she knows how to work the camera. Katniss is still the same shy, brave, adventurous girl she was since the beginning of the series but I think now she knows what President Snow wants from her, especially cause she put the whole country in danger. So basically I think that Katniss is the same person she was since the start, just when she's not being recorded, or in the media, or with her superiors.
So overall, I think this is the part of my book where everything gets complicated and intense and this is where the real action starts. So I can't wait to keep reading to find out what happens because I can't remember all the specifics on this book so I hope to develop more and complex ideas of the book reading it through the second time!
I love action books! i haven't read any of the hunger games... i just saw the movie but the way people have been describing them and based on the blog post you just wrote about the second book "Catching Fire" it is persuading me to read the sires
ReplyDelete